Best tights for winter use! After you've tried these you won't use anything else. Use these tights as a base layer or on top of thin under layer. Slim but still relaxed fit.Generous and long sizing.
- Quality light weighted 200 g/m2 merino wool fabric with great stuctural stretch doesn't make you itch or gather odours.
- Very insulating, breathable and warms also when wet.
- On long winter expeditions these tights can be worn daily even for two or more weeks if they are aired frequently.
- Soft non-constricting waistband that stays put. Raised at the back.
- Short cuffs to be worn with high socks and high skiing or ice climbing boots. Use these to avoid wrinkling double layers and chafing.
Use Wool cycle and liquid wool detergent. Shape while wet.