The best boxer shorts! After you've tried these you won't use anything else. With the breathable wind protection panel you avoid sweating and keep your valuables protected. Generous sizing.
- Quality light-weighted 200 g/m2 merino wool fabric isn't itchy and it doesn't gather odors.
- Very insulating, breathable and it even warms when wet.
- On long winter expeditions these boxers can be worn daily even for two or more weeks - if they are aired frequently.
- The WindShield panel is soft and stretchy. Due to it's tight weave, it has a strong wind resistance while not being overly warm when worn indoors or during the summer.
- Soft, non-constricting waistband that stays put. Flat and soft reinforcing ribbon at waistband helps avoid chafing under backpack. Raised at the back.
- No front opening. Lower the top when nature calls.
- Two layers in the front: merino wool against the skin, WindShield panel on the outside.
- Non-constricting, form fitting cut.
- When proper size selected, the hem is non-rolling.
Material: 100 % Merino wool
Material, WindShield: 100 % polyester
Weight (size S): 89 g
Made in Oulu, Finland.
Use Wool cycle and liquid wool detergent. Shape while wet.