This product is currently not available.
FROSTE IS A SHORT JACKET with a snug fit. The entire jacket is made of stretch fabric and it will give you the freedom to move freely and stretch out. The long side zip gives unsurpassed ventilation. You can even wear a small pack under the jacket and have one or two sides open. Perfect for hard uphill hikes in bad weather. You will always get sweaty when you work hard and we cant change that, but with a Froste jacket we can assure you the best possible ventilation in wet weather conditions. When it’s sunny, you don’t need it. Perfect for high altitude climbs with risk for bad weather.
Features & Facts
- Roll opening back for maximum ventilation.
- Soft protection fabric inside the hood for comfort and protection from oil contamination.
- Helmet fits under the hood.
- A wind visor reduces risk for frostbite.
- Stretch fabric Cutan for maximum mobility and minimum bulk.
- Keycard pocket inside sleeve.
- Draw cord adjustments inside the pockets to avoid smarting whip lash to your face.
- Improved design of Klättermusen’s famous wrist adjustments.
- Asymmetric front zip for extra water protection.
- DURACOAT treated abrasion patches for long life.
- Covered YKK front zips.
- The hood features seamless adjustment channels. At the back of the hood, circumference and height is adjusted by two separate cords. The pulls are made from 2 different materials (rubber or nylon, so you can tell which cord is which without having eyes in the back of your head).
- Soft cuff lining.
- Strong edge webbing.
- Shower proof side-zips make for reliable ventilation.
- The waist adjustment is inside the pocket.
- Draw cord around the hem for a tight closure.
- Reflex logotype for visibility in the darkness.
- Three pockets, none in the hip belt or harness area.
- Longer back for better protection.
- Stretch mesh on the inside to keep the jacket together when you open up for max ventilation.
- Concealed Recco reflector.
Diffusion resistance (RET):
5–6 Pa m²/W
Water column after 10 washes:
> 25 m
The Naked Truth
Snug short jacket that needs long salopettes in winter. Not so much space for warm clothes underneath.